In June of 2011 the decision was made to create this business and to be accountable for its management.
One of the biggest problems with today’s businesses is a lack of moral integrity and ethical behavior. Some very important concepts about managing are trust, empathy, and honesty. These values not only create a positive work environment, but also a positive sales environment.
It is understood that trust can only be built over time. Listening and communicating is of utmost importance, and truth is imperative when interacting with potential customers.
One of the biggest concerns of shopping online is whether the site is trustworthy. To remove any apprehension you may have about this website and business, we offer the following links:
- 123 Internet Sales LLC business license information from Washington State department of Revenue
- Secure payment information from PayPal.com
- Zuo Brand official website
- Domain owner/administer information
- Secretary of State for Washington document